POB Palais de Cristal/Daphnis and Chloe online

Only trouble is it's not available in the UK :(

I was able to access it earlier today.  I haven't had time to watch it yet but it seems to play without any problem.  Maybe it's the browser you're using,Alison?

Edited to add that I've just checked it again and I'm still able to play it.  I'm using Google Chrome.

Edited by Bluebird

I was able to access it earlier today.  I haven't had time to watch it yet but it seems to play without any problem.  Maybe it's the browser you're using,Alison?

Edited to add that I've just checked it again and I'm still able to play it.  I'm using Google Chrome.

I was using Chrome as well!  I got a message in French saying something to the effect that it wasn't available in my territory for licensing reasons.

I was using Chrome as well!  I got a message in French saying something to the effect that it wasn't available in my territory for licensing reasons.

Oh well, it seems to be back now. I'll watch it when I have someone's Wifi connection I can use: don't think the office will be too pleased at me taking up major bandwidth.

Oh well, it seems to be back now. I'll watch it when I have someone's Wifi connection I can use: don't think the office will be too pleased at me taking up major bandwidth.

Not to mention sitting at your desk watching ballet for 45 minutes! :)

Palais de Cristal is gorgeous. I could watch it forever. You can learn so much about dealing with Space in dance. And Mr P who is a musician looked over my shoulder and remarked: 'Hey, they're dancing the music!'

The Lacroix costumes are delicious, especially the head of lettuce in the 3rd movement ;-)!