Ballet Ireland's Carmen at the Lilian Baylis Studio, Sadler's Wells

This is on tomorrow and Wednesday evening. Strangely, it's not listed on the Sadler's Wells website but if you try to book via Ballet Ireland's site it links you to a SW booking page. Does anyone know anything about the company and its productions?

Its a shame its not on Sadlers Wells website. Ive never seen the company and sadly cant go either tomorrow or Wednesday as I know that they have very good dancers.

My ds saw their Carmen whilst in Ireland and loved both the production and the performance. I do hope its well supported.

• Like 2

I only just saw this thread - I assume it's a straight hire; Sadler's doesn't list shows which it hasn't directly programmed.

I saw the company's Aladdin when they came to the Unicorn in 2011; Morgann's choreography is very fresh and sparkling, and I agree with hfbrew about the good dancers.

I think there may be an old feature on choreographer Morgann Runacre-Temple on balletco - no need for more gushing from me!

The company doesn't tour much outside Ireland, which is why we don't know more about them - and their PR has been very subdued!

• Like 2