Ballet in the Cinema 2014-2015

Through trawling around on the Odeon website, I notice that the live broadcast is priced a couple of pounds higher than the repeat, at least for my local cinema.  If that's standard Odeon policy, then it's worth mentioning for anyone trying to save a bit of money :)

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know the nearest or most convenient cinema near Sadler's Wells, which might show the Swan Lake encore this Sunday afternoon, please? I'm considering catching it before the Ann Maguire gala.

Oops! Should have investigated first, it appears the Vue, Islington is only a 9 minute walk away.

Edited by Carol
  • Like 1

I'm not sure anyone has listed the Bolshoi 'Live' performances next year.

According to French Pathe they will include: Giselle (Grigorovich), 11 October; Jewels (incl. Smirnova, Lantratov, Krysanova amongst others), 8 November; Dame aux Camelias, 6 December; Taming of the Shrew (obviously it will be the new Maillot), 24 January; Spartacus (incl Lobukhin, Zakarova, Lantratov, Nikulina), 13 March; Don Q, 10 April.

Apologies if someone has already posted these details

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone know the running time of Ivan the Terrible, please?  I was thinking it would be a 3 pm start, but it appears to be 4 pm, and there's a concert I'd like to go to in the evening if I can.

• 3 weeks later...