audtions Midas

straceydor

My daughter came out a little upset which is not like her at all! She said it went ok although she didn't get her splits in class and that really shocked her as she has good legs but she has been ill for a couple of weeks and been off dance so I explained she just has to get her body back into it, bless her, they worry about every little thing lol but she really liked the teachers and said everyone was really friendly and nice and she enjoyed all the little dances they done. I think they worked them hard cause there were lots of little flushed faces :) I hope your daughters done well xx

• Like 1

Thank you spanner, I only found the site last week and have been reading like mad ever since, there is a LOT of helpful advice on here! I'm glad I stumbled across it when I was doing an online search for associate classes, I need as much help as I can get hehe :)

• Like 2

My dd also loved it.  Just can't wait for the results now.  While waiting for my dd to finish audition one of the other mothers was talking and said that she received feed back last year about her dd. Not sure if this is correct but it would be good to know.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...