English National Ballet School 25th Anniversary Summer Performances

Firstly sorry to the moderators, if I have put this in the wrong place.  I am not from the school, I am a parent of a DD studying there.

Please support the talented students of English National Ballet School in their end of year performances on Friday 4th and Saturday 5th July 2014 at the New Wimbledon Theatre and celebrate their 25th year anniversary.  Last year the attendance was not full and it's such a shame when they are all worked so hard.

Myself and other forum members either have DC's studying at ENBS or have DC's that will be starting in September.  It will also give other parents the opportunity of seeing the incredible standard of teaching, if you are considering auditioning for this school.

Here is the link for tickets: http://www.atgtickets.com/shows/25th-anniversary-summer-performances/new-wimbledon-theatre/

Thank you LTD

• Like 7

Firstly sorry to the moderators, if I have put this in the wrong place.  I am not from the school, I am a parent of a DD studying there.

Please support the talented students of English National Ballet School in their end of year performances on Friday 4th and Saturday 5th July 2014 at the New Wimbledon Theatre and celebrate their 25th year anniversary.  Last year the attendance was not full and it's such a shame when they are all worked so hard.

Myself and other forum members either have DC's studying at ENBS or have DC's that will be starting in September.  It will also give other parents the opportunity of seeing the incredible standard of teaching, if you are considering auditioning for this school.

Here is the link for tickets: http://www.atgtickets.com/shows/25th-anniversary-summer-performances/new-wimbledon-theatre/

Thank you LTD

Unfortunately I cant go but best wishes to your dd and all the students,hope it goes well and that the performances get good support. Certainly think that it would be good for students to see who are thinking of applying for the school. Good luck!
  • Like 2