• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

An advert of sorts I suppose where 2 3rd year students (Amy McEntee and Ruaridh Bisset) from Central School of Ballet performed at the London Palladium in Joshua Kane's A/W 2017 fashion show for London Fashion week. 

• 3 weeks later...

I guess I need to start by saying that I live very much at the edge of a conurbation over here, in a place where the countryside really takes over, where the trees are higher than the houses, where I wake up at dawn to a vivid chorus of songbirds, and where I often see woodpeckers and birds of prey during the day.

So there I was, leaving a local supermarket this afternoon … when my eye caught what I thought was a familiar face in the window of a luggage shop on the other side of the street. A quick run towards it. The confirmation of what I saw left me stunned, open mouthed, my eyes wide open, too.

A life-size cut out of Eric Underwood sitting on a – real - suitcase!

I’d seen a couple of pictures of this on his public Instagram account (e.g., this one here https://www.instagram.com/p/BS1YwrYl_uJ/?taken-by=ericunderwood) … for the world of it, however, I would have never expected to see this here, all live and real, right in front of me. A score of pictures on my phone later …

I think I need to walk past that shop rather frequently at the moment … she says, slightly embarrassed about her emotional reaction, wondering whether she'd seen the Royal Ballet a good few times too many, and apologetic for the length of this post just to provide a link to an advert. :rolleyes::huh:-_-

• Like 2

• 3 years later...
2 hours ago, oncnp said:

Thanks oncnp - I got a foreign article and couldn't find a UK one on my searches!  It's a start for tomorrow's links now.  I must admit it brought a lump to my throat!!

As if I ever thought Amazon would bring a lump to my throat...

• Like 3

I love that some of the time she is dancing with "afro" hair, this was one of the things that was talked about about by Marcelino Sambe in the RA's Black History Month insight. Apologies if there is a better way to describe black hair, happy to be corrected.

On 10/11/2020 at 08:38, Janite said:

I love that some of the time she is dancing with "afro" hair, this was one of the things that was talked about about by Marcelino Sambe in the RA's Black History Month insight. Apologies if there is a better way to describe black hair, happy to be corrected.

Afro hair is perfectly acceptable:)

• Like 2