Haunted Old Doll. Need Gone ASAP.

Lisa O`Brien

Not me,thankfully. I wouldn`t have it anywhere in the house. I just saw this ad on Ebay.There are pictures too.Creepy looking thing.Plus a photo of the side of her daughter`s face she says was scratched by the doll.They have about 28 bidders so far. Why on earth would someone want to buy /have that? To check out for themselves if it really is haunted? Not on your Nelly.!!! Sorry don`t know how to put up the link for it. But it IS one of the more unusual ads i`ve seen.

If she really believes it's dangerous, she should throw it out or burn it, not sell it. This looks like a piece of very clever marketing.

As for the scratch - wonder if they have a cat.

• Like 1

Yes,I think she said she has sold a few "Haunted " dolls before. Personally.I think it is a load of #####cks. But I wouldn`t want to tempt fate and have it anywhere near me all the same; just in case.!

• Like 2

Depends I suppose on whether you even believe that things can be haunted,  I once stayed in a hotel in Italy and my pal was convinced it was haunted, it really freaked him out.  I was fascinated by the actual building and when I got home I did some research.  Seems the place IS haunted and there was even a link to a US ghost hunters TV programme where they saw something scary in the basement, funnily enough I was very struck with how cold it was at he foot of the basement stairs when I went down to the basement breakfast room and I understand a sharp drop in temperature is supposed to indicate supernatural activity.

The ghost though is supposed to have been benign, a lady who loved the place so much she never wanted to leave,

• Like 2