Central finals

Guest Autumn days

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi friends. Did they definitely inform by email last year? I really hope it is soon either way. I have popped home from wotk for lunch today just in case postman had brought the letter, i dont want my dd coming in from school to the letter, if its bad news i want to be here to comfort her and if its good news i want to share her joy. She is not expecting to get it, she said that everyone was so good. Good luck to your dd jazzpaws, you said your daughter is really tall, was she wearing a dark green leotard?

Thanks stressedmum - yes she was wearing a dark green leotard - no email or letter for us either, this waiting is dreadful xxxx

Yes, Friends, I remember that day very clearly too!! Can I just add, I believe it was only all the yes's which received emails - and in various stages over the fortnight. The waiting list and no's received a letter by post exactly 2 weeks after the audition. Last year the auditions were 23/24 Mar & my dd got her waiting list letter on Sat 6 Apr.

Guest Autumn days

I promised myself I would try not to think about it today as there is no chance of hearing from them. Not doing very well so far!

• Like 1

Guest Autumn days

Well done, jazzpaws, how brave of you!! We're you sure that they meant ALL results would go out by letter and that none had been sent yet?

• Like 1

Well done, jazzpaws, how brave of you!! We're you sure that they meant ALL results would go out by letter and that none had been sent yet?

She did say it would be by letter, BUT don't quite believe the no idea when results will be sent - it must be common knowledge, she was probably being discreet lol x

• Like 1

I'm over the moon to say that DD got her letter today and it's a YES !!!!! A very happy house today  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

That's Fantastic News Jazz paws... I bet your daughter is ecstatic. My dd was in the call back too that day and she remembers her and wishes her all the best. How long do you have to respond to the offer? We are on the other side of the world and I know the audition letter took 15 days to get here so I am worried about how long it will take a letter telling us one way or the other... was really hoping for an email ! 

• Like 1