Elmhurst Senior summer school 2014

Has anyone ever sent off an application after the discount deadline? I don't min paying full price but am worried I won't get a place now:( Id really lie to go to the summer school x

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anaballerina - if they have places they continue to consider applications so best to just get the form in really..probably best to do it before the RBS SS results come out (early April) as presumably there will be fall-out from that!

Silly of me to set up a new email account this week then!  Have just been back to the old email and nothing in there so guess ours is a no too (unless they actually send an email saying "no" in which case I will continue to await one?!)....

Edited to add:  Got it!  She got a place. Thank goodness for this forum or it would have been lost in "junk" forever!

Sorry for your bad news Swanprincess... not too late to try for other places though?

Edited by Liquorice
  • Like 4

Has anyone ever taken their audition photos on an iPhone camera? It's like the only way I can take my photos but don't know what the quality will be like when they are printed?

It's the four:/ not sure what to do I think I may have to just bite the bullet and do them. Failing in elmhurst does anybody know of any other good summer schools where the closing date hasn't already passed? Ones with accommodation would be better as I live quite far away

DD3 did it last year already so I can tell you that she really loved it. It was the 1st time she ever did one and she had a really good time. Of course she's an English speaker which helps. One of her French friends wanted to do it but would have been really lost with just a few words of English...

Thank you afab! My DD got cambridge KET certificate this year: I don't know if it is enough for her to deal with the language barrier but the funny thing is that she isn't scared at all about it! She is brave enough to push herself into dialogue with everyone, even making mistakes,......she juust doesn't feel shy, she tries and....doesn't care! This attitude, so different from mine, maybe can help her!

• Like 1