ABT - when do individual tickets go on sale?

Anyone know when ABT Spring Season in New York tickets go on sale for single tickets (after subscriptions I guess) is it 2 months or so before performances?  Any info greatly appreciated.

Edited by Don Q Fan

http://artsbeat.blog...eater/?ref=arts

Olga Smirnova, Victoria Tereshkina and Vladamir Shkylarov are guesting with ABT!

As noted in the article single ABT tickets go on sale on 30th March at 5.00 pm GMT. 

ABT is continuing its exchange programme but, sadly, not with the Royal Ballet.  It seems this season it is with the Mariinsky and, as was the case last season, the Royal Danish Ballet.  I wonder why the ABT/Royal connection was dropped.  I have not read any news of the Royal Ballet continuing their exchange programme with any other company.  Does anyone know anything of the latter?  Kevin O'Hare spoke keenly of the exchange programme's importance at the time of its establishment I remember.

Edited by Meunier
  • Like 1

Alina Cojocaru is also listed as a guest and there may well be others as there are some TBAs.

Yes.  I did not list that as Ms. Cojocaru's participation had been announced with the ABT season long ago.  The others itemised are being listed today and thus may not have been known to those who were looking to invest in tickets.  I assume they will be filling in several of the TBA categories.  Certainly it is clear to see that Smirnova will be dancing the 28th May Bayadere.   

Edited by Meunier

Also interesting to see the line up for the Mikhailovsky season at the Koch Theatre in November with both ABT's Mr. Vasiliev and the Royal's N. Osipova in tow.   Perhaps this explains why Mr. Vasiliev is only scheduled to dance three performances with ABT and early on in their season (given the exclusion clause).  Ref:  http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/03/12/mikhailovsky-ballet-to-make-american-debut-at-koch-theater/?ref=dance  One thing is certain those O/V performances are guaranteed to sell out in NYC. 

Edited by Meunier

Thank you everyone for the all the info that is a great help!

I had not noticed Smirnova was going to be there (2 days after I plan to leave!) but really I will be happy to see dancers I have not seen before or seen little of - e.g. Veronika Part.