Hi

I just wondered how what CBA offers to older students on a typical associate day.  It would be a very long trip for us for one ballet class.  I'd also be interested to know if the audition and  classes are held at Tring itself, by regular Tring faculty.

Hi

I just wondered how what CBA offers to older students on a typical associate day.  It would be a very long trip for us for one ballet class.  I'd also be interested to know if the audition and  classes are held at Tring itself, by regular Tring faculty.

At the moment my dd's group has a ballet class, a short break, then a pointe class with sometimes floor barre as well. Once a term they have an extra class which can be contemporary, jazz and I think they've done some partner work as well.

The audition is at Tring, and the classes are taught by the Tring staff.

Although it would be a long trip for you, it is only 6 sessions a term, so it isn't like losing every Sunday to driving!!!

• Like 2

in my class we have a ballet class with a teacher who teaches at the main school throughout the week and then a pointe class taught by a teacher who, to my knowledge does not work at the main school but teaches on sundays and also ballet at associates as well (although originally it was meant to be mary schon who took the pointe class) .

balletmum20 - i think she was just watching the classes she sometimes teaches and noting stuff down, defiantly not assessments as they aren't till the end of the year, she peeked through the windows a  few times at my class as well but didn't come in.