Young British Dancer of the Year Award 2014

Nana Lily

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All boys in the 6 award places plus one with a special commendation just behind. Some ex-Tring and ex-Elmhurst boys in the winners. Well done everyone including the Elmhurst students doing flamenco and ENBS dancing during the deliberations.

• Like 1

taxi4ballet - there is more than one Royal Ballet facebook page. Maybe you are on the wrong one. However, the I can get into the new official one, yet my dd can't get access. Doesn't even appear when she searchs for it. I queried with the RBS & they said it was because of their child protection restrictions.

Charlie4 dancin, these links can be so temperamental, can't they?. I've just clicked on it and it worked- ours not to reason why! I found it by googling "Erik Woolhouse" ballet, so that may be the easiest way to it. Good luck. 

taxi4ballet - there is more than one Royal Ballet facebook page. Maybe you are on the wrong one. However, the I can get into the new official one, yet my dd can't get access. Doesn't even appear when she searchs for it. I queried with the RBS & they said it was because of their child protection restrictions.

IHL - that's what I wondered, as they have a new website, and I eventually found the new one but that won't show recent stuff either. Really odd.

It was indeed a wonderful evening with very worthy winners. Not surprised that the boys swept the board as they were fantastic. Congratulations also go to Elmhurst and ENB for their fabulous performances in the interval. It was a great night!

• Like 4