Northern Ballet - Who is your dance Valentine quiz??

Jan McNulty

I got Lysander too.

Here's what they said about me:

"Your perfect partner is Lysander from A Midsummer Night’s Dream. You are a hopeless romantic and tend to fall in love quite easily. Money is not important to your happiness and you want someone who feels the same way. Lysander is your perfect match."

How little they know me! I suppose I am a bit romantic and I do fall in love quite easily but the reason I say money is not important is that I hope I will always be the breadwinner. I am not doing to wash anyone's pants or wait for at home for any bloke to shamble back from the rub-a-dub. And after what he did to poor old Hermia ..... well forget it sonny.

• Like 1

Never mind Lysander & Hermia, at least you didn't get Demetrius - how he treated poor Helena!

Seriously though, I'll take your comments on board ready for the next quiz... Speaking of which, what type of quiz would you like? Fun personality, trivia, can be anything really - all suggestions taken on board.

• Like 1

A it weird this one I got Prince Mikhail from Cinderella (rather appropriate as doing a Cinderella workshop tomorrow at RAD) but inspite of me saying I liked nothing better than a walk in the woods followed by a pub lunch it told me I liked nothing better than to get my glad rags on and go and hit the town!!!

• Like 1

Never mind Lysander & Hermia, at least you didn't get Demetrius - how he treated poor Helena!

Seriously though, I'll take your comments on board ready for the next quiz... Speaking of which, what type of quiz would you like? Fun personality, trivia, can be anything really - all suggestions taken on board.

Trivia for me please!

I'll try my best, Janet - and I may rope you in to help me come up with the questions!  ;)

I'm sorry if you don't get the answers you want or expect, the scoring is done pretty much the same as magazine quizzes and the results not changing in response to individual questions. I'll certainly take that on board and finesse the system somewhat before another personality quiz. But as a first go at this kind of quiz I don't think we did too bad?

• Like 4

Just to say that I had the pleasure - and indeed it was a great pleasure - of meeting PhillupNorth in the flesh at Northern Ballet and Phoenix's open day. As soon as I can find the appropriate thread I will tell you all about the day.

Start a new one in the Performances Seen/ General Discussion forum.  The existing thread is in news.

Start a new one in the Performances Seen/ General Discussion forum.  The existing thread is in news.

Sorry. I have only just seen this reply. I fear I posted my news in the wrong place. I don't think I can still edit but I can write a new post and will do so in due course.