Kenneth Tindall/Northern Ballet - The Ultimate Form

This work was created last year on Northern Ballet dancers by Kenneth Tindall in collaboration with the artist Linder. A performance took place yesterday at Tate St Ives. There are some wonderful glimpses of the work in this blog by Linder in association with Tate St Ives: http://iamthelandscape.tumblr.com/

To the moderators: I hope it is OK to post a blog link here. Please advise if not.

• Like 3

Hi Josephine,

I've moved the topic to the Performances Seen & and General Discussion thread.  I was very lucky to have seen a reahearal at NB's Quarry Hill headquarters at the end of 2012.  It is a stunning piece of work.  I also went with a friend to the Hepworth in Wakefield, sadly not on the performance day, and saw the Linder exhibition.  It must have been a wonderful experience to see this work in the museum or indeed at Tate St Ives.

• Like 2

Thank you Janet! I wasn't sure which forum to choose, as sadly I did not see the performance myself. I've found the images in this blog very compelling. You are very lucky to have seen both the Hepworth exhibition and the NB rehearsal. I do hope for future performances of this work as I would love to see it.

• Like 1

Thanks so much for posting this information, Janet. Yes - I'm London based and already have my tickets for the mixed bill at the Linbury. So looking forward to this! Leeds in June is unlikely at the moment, but not impossible. I am tempted!