Best clothes labels

Picturesinthefirelight

I know there was a thread before but it was mostly people saying what they were going to use

I would like some feedback

I'm happy with my dew in labels from easy2name but the iron on transfers are starting to wash off socks & tights. Also shoe labels.

Dd doesn't like labels in her leotards but the transfers arnt too good. I wash & tumble dry them every two days.

I know you can get a stamp, but only in black so fine for her ballet tights & light leotards but no good for school socks, black footless tights & darker leotards

Any reccomendations?

Fabric Pen is good.  It lasts about 3 months with regular washing and then you can just re-wite.  I always use it on the clothes label so unless the label is black - you are okay. I got mine in mothercare, but I'm sure they sell them elsewhere.  They are great for children who hate labels. 

Sorry no advice about shoes though. 

• Like 1

I have found the iron on labels from Mine4sure very good on socks, tights and laotards. Just two of them have come off, one from a silky manufacturers label inside a jacket and one from a very fluffy fleece ( I didn't think I'd put that one on very well when I did it, don't think the iron was hot enough) the ones one socks, tights and Leos are still looking good.

Edited by along for the ride mum

Easy2name iron on are fab (even on socks) as long as you let them cool completely before you peel the paper off. I have realised this through trial and error! If you rush the peeling bit, they will go in the wash!