Seating help for ENB R &J

Does anyone have advice as to where to sit for the ENB Romeos? I like to be close but the photoview looks like knee up views. Would loggia or grand tier be preferable? Side or center?

Many thanks for any advice.

I'm not convinced that you necessarily get a 100% view even from the Grand Tier: I suspect the loggia boxes might be best.  Not that I have much experience of either, except when attending working rehearsals, of course.

Oh, and don't forget that the balcony revolves, so you probably won't miss too much :)

Thank you both for your help. I had no idea about a revolving balcony. Sounds like this is going to be quite an experience....in many ways.

Balleteacher...which side of the house is the organ .....when sitting in the auditorium?

I'm not convinced that you necessarily get a 100% view even from the Grand Tier: I suspect the loggia boxes might be best.  Not that I have much experience of either, except when attending working rehearsals, of course.

Oh, and don't forget that the balcony revolves, so you probably won't miss too much :)

I've also sat in the Grand Tier during working rehearsals and found that there was always a part of the arena I couldn't see.  As for Loggia Boxes, you'd need to be in the front row of the box to have a good view. From my experience, the best view is from the higher levels of the stalls at the sides of the arena (areas H and  M)    If you think of the orchestra as the number 12 on a clock these seats would be at  a quarter to and a quarter past the hour.

The organ will be displayed on the website so if you use that like clock analogy as 12 and go for 3 or 9 so to speak.

If you get front row of grand tier I have never had any problems with viewing stage plus you get the stage patterns from this height quite well. I have had comps in most areas and tend to prefer this level.

• Like 1

From my experience, the best view is from the higher levels of the stalls at the sides of the arena (areas H and  M)    If you think of the orchestra as the number 12 on a clock these seats would be at  a quarter to and a quarter past the hour.

If you believe the critics are given the best seats in the house they are seated in higher levels of stalls between 20 past the hour and 20 to the hour.

Edited by Bruce