Dutch National Ballet Youth Company

This vibrant troupe is dancing an exciting programme in the Linbury Theatre on the 28th and 29th May 2014. 

Tickets are on sale today for ROH Friends and, from tomorrow, for public booking.

In case anyone doesn't know, Ernst Meisner (formerly of the RB and, until recently, a Dutch National Ballet Soloist) is the company's Director.

• Like 3

Well I have placed an order and I think paid for the tickets but I am told that I have to wait for 2 hours and 43 minutes for a confirmation email. Grrrrr!

I shall be heartbroken if I miss them. I made a special trip to Amsterdam to see them in November and they were one of the highlights of last year.

Well it's partly due to the clip you posted Terpischore that I thought I would like to see them and also it would be nice to see Michaela for real after following her story like Joan Zamora in First Position.

I hope we'll be seeing more of Miko Fogerty somewhere soon too!

You won't be disappointed LinMM, Not only is dePrince a great dancer she also seems a lovely human being.  I came across this video on the South African Mzansi Ballet website when she danced Gulnare in Le Corsaire with them while I was researching for an article that I have just posted about the Junior Company. There is a good article on the South African Broadcasting Corporation website.

I saw Ballet Central at The Lowry last year bangorballetboy and I think you will enjoy that company too. I hope to catch them at the Stanley and Audrey Burton in Leeds.

I would love to meet you LinMM. I shall be in the Linbury on the 29 May.

Best wishes

Terpsichore 

Edited by terpsichore

• 2 months later...