Degas Mens Leotard sizing - help from our men (or mums of men) please!

JulieW

I'm thinking of ordering the Degas Men's Leotard for my son as a surprise (he doesn't read the forum - we're safe), but we're having trouble deciding what size to get him.  He usually wears a medium or large in most brands - has anyone tried one and can help with a comparison as I gather the Degas sizes can be odd?!

• Like 1

I can't help with sizing of the mens (maybe Sheila can) but as a comparison we have found that my dd is between a childs 2/3 in school leotards (Elmhurst) and the Degas age 14 fits her perfectly. T0 bit big across bust/shoulders. Length wise 14 same as size 3 but 2/3 of inches narrower. 

• Like 1

Ok - noone put any more effort into this - after gentle probing about leotard sizes, turns out ds never wears leotards now ("uncomfortable and they remind me of school") and only wears unitards now. Back to the drawing board ....

• Like 3

Thanks for the link to the Eleve ones Spanner - now need to find out if he wears short or long (I hadn't realised how little I know about him!). Bit expensive, but he's worth it - I think he deserves a treat

• Like 5

The nice thing about Eleve - if he says he might like a short unitard - is that you can buy online gift vouchers for them, enabling the dancer to customise their own leotard. Not sure if the gift vouchers cover p&p and any customs charges though.

• Like 3