Royal Ballet School Senior Associate Auditions

docs and dancing

It doesn't seem like two minutes since my GD was in the final audition for year 7 at WL last year, and here we are starting the process again on the 23rd, how time flies. Good luck to everyone in their auditions, and remember to enjoy the occasion. or at least look as though you are enjoying dancing. ;)   

• Like 2

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Hi

My dd auditioned for the final yr of SAs (SA2) in London (2012-2013)and was fortunate enough to be offered a place!

The class was rad intermediate level! But they were certainly looking for a lot of things! Artistry, physique etc

My daughter did not go OTT on the makeup! Just mascara!

As far as leotards are concerned, she wore a plain black classic cut, thin straps!

Once they start the SA course the RBS do not like them to wear leotards that show too much flesh (classic, nothing netty or fussy)

The SA course was an amazing time for my DD, she loved every minute and made some really good life long friends!

Good luck with auditions!

• Like 1

I got a no..very sad this evening

Sorry to hear about that sweetie :( but the Royal have so few places, getting a No doesn't make you any less talented, it's simply a 'not this year', I know it's hard but keep smiling, rejections only make us stronger eventually x
  • Like 2