Midland ballet Theatre summer school

aussie ballet mum

I was wondering if anyone has heard the dates for midland ballet theatre summer school ?

We want to apply for Opes ballet and midlands.

Is anyone doing these summer schools?

I'm at MTB today with DD so I'll ask if they have dates for this year's Summer School when I pick her up :-)

• Like 1

Hi - I checked and they haven't finalised dates yet for MTB Summer School (which isn't residential btw Cornish Princess) but they'll let us know as soon as they confirm them.

Not sure about MIDAS this year but Dr Dance will be the one to keep us up to speed on that one (again it's not residential though).

• Like 1

Hi! My ears were burning ;-) MIDAS Summer course this year will be 3 days of masterclasses with visiting tutors (all still to be announced and confirmed though...) Aiming for the last week of August and while it is non-residential per se, there is accommodation nearby at the University of Birmingham Conference Centre and if people did want to do all 3 days and stay, staff will be available to supervise any student who did wish to stay over. And of course it goes without saying that all our staff - both regular and visiting - are all CRB / police checked, and fully insured.

(edited for typo)

Edited by drdance
  • Like 4

Hi! My ears were burning ;-) MIDAS Summer course this year will be 3 days of masterclasses with visiting tutors (all still to be announced and confirmed though...) Aiming for the last week of August and while it is non-residential per se, there is accommodation nearby at the University of Birmingham Conference Centre and if people did want to do all 3 days and stay, staff will be available to supervise any student who did wish to stay over. And of course it goes without saying that all our staff - both regular and visiting - are all CRB / police checked, and fully insured.

(edited for typo)

Hi Dr Dance, you might want to check out the other thread - just under MIDAS - people are enquiring about auditions on that thread too - I think you've got a link to that now as well haven't you? x

• 2 weeks later...