JA auditions 2012

Happymum

Well DD auditioned in Leeds today, came out with a big smile and said it was "brilliant"! We're both very aware of the odds of the getting in, but would say no matter what the outcome, the audition itself was a positive experience worth doing!

• Like 7

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DD auditioned in Birmingham today for Y4 JAs and it was a great experience, despite the rain - she fell fast asleep in the car afterwards and slept all the way home! All the staff were very friendly and encouraging.

• Like 2

I was going to ask if anyone here went to Birmingham today! My dd had a great time she came out excited and was telling me what they had to do...it does put things into perspective when you see how many children there though so not feeling confident , but all that matters is that her first audition was fun for her!! Oh she auditioned for year 4 too x

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

The wait begins! My DD auditioned in Bristol today. I think that I was nervous more then she was. She looked beautifully, did her best and came out with a big smile. We have been told to wait for results till July! I hoped that we may hear from RBS in June, before Elmhurst audition. Good luck to everybody!

• Like 2