Central School Of Ballet

meggy13

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh so sorry to hear that Cornishprincess so disappointing when we don't get that much wanted audition/school place/job etc.

Well guess I can keep the cava in the fridge for another day or two now but would have been a good excuse tonight!!

How many more auditions have you got lined up for after Christmas?

• Like 1

Well I'm easily tempted at the mo....don't usually drink this but special offer from Waitrose!!

I'm also pondering whether to throw weight loss plan out of the window and go out and get a bottle of Bailys.......now the RB company are endorsing it (tv ad from another thread here)

Is anybody else's DD/S awaiting results just at the mo.

Congratulations and commiserations to all at any rate.........don't say we've got to go through all this again in February!!

• Like 1

Merry Christmas to you too!

Maybe those who are not prevented by other family duties should have a shot of Baily's on Christmas Day when Don Quixote is on the tv and if any left by 5.55pm (apparently the time in the radio times is wrong as it says 6.10) for the start of Matthew Bournes Sleeping Beauty another shot then!! We can then have a Baily good time!! :) (though no kicking anyone allowed......even if you may feel like it sometimes!)

• Like 3

Congratulations and commiserations. I should think Central is overrun by applications now that some others are out of reach due to the funding.

Good luck for finals or for other auditions everyone and have a lovely Christmas.

I'm off for a Baileys (on ice for me)

• Like 3

Merry Christmas to you too!

Maybe those who are not prevented by other family duties should have a shot of Baily's on Christmas Day when Don Quixote is on the tv and if any left by 5.55pm (apparently the time in the radio times is wrong as it says 6.10) for the start of Matthew Bournes Sleeping Beauty another shot then!! We can then have a Baily good time!! :) (though no kicking anyone allowed......even if you may feel like it sometimes!)

Don`t forget if you`re up early,there`s also The Red Shoes with Moira Shearer on BBC2 at 8.50 am.!

• Like 1

The person who used to run the Chelsea Ballet, (after she left the Rambert), Thelma Litster is in this film I discovered so will have to at least record so can look out for her. It's a good film......if not very Christmassy.......almost more of a Halloween feel to it!!

Have got the Baileys!!

Except that the first glass will be at 5.55 on Christmas Day.....beginning of Matthew Bournes Sleeping Beauty.......and then hopefully there will be some left by 8pm to toast the start of the Royals Don Q on BBC4 (thought the DonQ was first in previous post!

And obviously a toast to all who tried for Central whether successful or not!

However with the double bill of The Snowman and The Snowman and the Snowdog earlier in the day just hope the Baileys can remain unopened until 5.55pm.

• Like 3

We're about to be blown away here in Brighton hope its not too bad your way Cornishprincess! Ive got relatives living just outside Liskeard and Falmouth so hoping they're still able to stand upright outside......not from drinking too much Baileys of course!

I shall make sure I grab the Baileys anyway if the roof blows off!

• Like 1