Auditions for the Place

Ever hopefull

Thanks Everhopeful! We attended the CAT taster day there and were very impressed indeed. May keep the thought of applying on hold as a Plan B for a couple of years' time. At the moment dd loves her ballet associates too much to want to change. :-)

• Like 1

Hi, the CAT schemes are fabulous. My daughter is in her first year at Northern School of Contemporary Dance and loves every minute of it. This was actually a plan B for us too and then she chose it above 2 ballet associate schemes she'd successfully auditioned for!! Go figure :D

• Like 2

You are very lucky to have a range of varying opportunities! Geographically for us MAs is 2 hours drive away and there are no other possibilities within accessible travel distance. Would love to be able to get to a CAT scheme! The downside of living by the seaside, I think!

An awful lot of my dd's friends travel from the coast to Associate schemes; some drive but most use the train, I think. If you look at the CAT map here: http://www.nationaldancecats.co.uk/ there is one in South London which might be do-able for people on the South Coast.

CATs and good Associate schemes have people travelling from all over. I think we're lucky that we can get DD to hers in only 90 mins each way! :-)

An awful lot of my dd's friends travel from the coast to Associate schemes; some drive but most use the train, I think. If you look at the CAT map here: http://www.nationaldancecats.co.uk/ there is one in South London which might be do-able for people on the South Coast. CATs and good Associate schemes have people travelling from all over. I think we're lucky that we can get DD to hers in only 90 mins each way! :-)

Depends which bit of the coast I suppose :D

• Like 1