International Summer School Auditions

swanprincess

Hi,

I was thinking that I would like to audition for an American summer school (SAB, ABT, Elison etc), but can't seem to find much information on the Internet. I would like to audition in London instead of by DVD, because I am applying purely for the fun of a day out in London, as I know that such programs have A Lot of applicants!!! So my question is this- does anyone know the dates/locations/websites for American summer schools?

Thank you :)

Hi Swan Princess ... All of the above schools have their own websites and information is up on all of the summer intensives for 2014. SAB and ABT do not appear to be holding any London auditions, but Ellison are on 19 Jan at the Royal Ballet School. You can pre-register on line for SAB and ABT and then follow up with the DVD upload. I think deadlines for pre registration are looming, something like 12th December. Hope that helps.

Thank you so much Moneypenny that's really useful- the Elison one at the Royal sounds completely and utterly perfect, ive always wanted to dance at the Royal ;) I think ABT held auditions in London last year so I was curious as to whether they were being held there again this year, but seemingly not....