Northern Ballet JAs

dancingmuppet

Just had our letter to say that my dd (10) has been put on the reserve list for JAs. Does anyone have any idea as to how many are put on the reserve list and when it closes? When she was put on RBS short waiting list last year we were told that it would stay open until the October half term, but nothing about closing dates has been put on this one!

Hopefully she won't be too upset about not getting a place, think I might wait until the weekend to tell her, when we've got chance to do something fun.

DD was also on reserve list 2 years ago and was offered a place the week before September term started so don't be too disheartened. A couple of her friends were also offered a place from reserve list shortly before term started last year. Well done to all those with yes/waiting list letters and commiserations to those with no.

Edited by elfies mum

We got a letter today my dd has reserve list for inters at NBT

Hope they let us know soon. Do many people do both auditions for Rbs and NBT and then choose when they get letter?DD did both & got a yes for both. Attended RBS & NB for 1 year but now just does NB as didn't get MA place at RBS.

Edited by elfies mum

My son was on the waiting list for JAs (going back a while now - he's nearly 19) and we were rung in July offering him a place. He went on to go to WL, Elmhurst and now has a job to go to.

My other son (now 15) was on the waiting list for JAs - had a very nice letter in October saying sorry there was no space - gave up dancing a couple of years ago.

Funny how differently things turn out.......

• Like 1