Ivy House event at RBS, 2 Feb

• 1 month later...

I missed this originally unfortunately but Terpischore recently brought to attention in another now locked thread.

Anyway this event is now sold out but I emailed them today to see if any chance of cancellations etc or how they would operate this and so on. As soon as I get a reply will report back here as I believe other balletco ers are interested as well.

LinMM and Ann Williams

I do hope that you can get tickets for the event on 2 Feb. I am so lucky to get one and you bet I'm going.

In the meantime I found this video which features Antoinette Sibley, Clement Crisp, Anthony Dowell and others at a lunch in April 2012 when Sibley retired as president of the RAD,

I was lucky enough to see Anthony Dowell at Sadler's Wells at the Yorkshire Summer School Gala at Sadler's Wells on the 29 Sep 2013.

• 1 month later...

I have just attended this event and it was wonderful

First we had the pas de deux from Act III of Sleeping Beauty by Bonelli and Kobayashi. Then an hour of conversation between Crisp and Sibley

They showed some footage and she even danced a few steps. The years rolled away. I was so moved. A full report will follow.