water bottles for dancers

tutoo2much

We have tried cheap ones, expensive ones, designer ones, camping ones etc, and haven't found one that doesn't leak or leave an after taste. DD just re-using old water bottles, but I don't think this is particularly healthy. But at least everything else in her dance bag stays dry.any recommendations?

We had a Sistema twist n sip and it leaked straight away. That went back for a refund!

The Nike ones are good; they have a vacuum rather than a lid. However, dd won't use it due to the gurgling sound made by the bottle after use (sucking air back in or something) - it's "SO embarrassing" apparently!

• Like 1

Reading the reviews of Sistema bottles on Amazon, it seems that many people love them and have no problem with them, but some people's bottles leak from day 1! There seems to be an element of hit and miss with them. I definitely did our one up properly so perhaps they produce a duff batch every so often. :-(

Fantastic, I don't suppose you could send me a link to it, could you? :-)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Aladdin-Litre-Bottle-Future-Insights/dp/B003HGGOEK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1383116847&sr=8-1&keywords=aladdin+drinks+bottles

Not done a link before so I'm not sure why it isn't coming up as blue?  Anyway this is my bottle and the best thing for me is that I can put ice in it whereas the sistema ones it is very difficult.  Both however never leak! :)

• Like 2

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Aladdin-Litre-Bottle-Future-Insights/dp/B003HGGOEK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1383116847&sr=8-1&keywords=aladdin+drinks+bottles

Not done a link before so I'm not sure why it isn't coming up as blue?  Anyway this is my bottle and the best thing for me is that I can put ice in it whereas the sistema ones it is very difficult.  Both however never leak! :)

Link worked! Thank you - I was looking at these the other day. :-)

Silly question - is the lid attached and "flip off", or does it unscrew and come right off?