Rambert auditions

Guest Autumn days

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My DD was offered Rambert and we also turned it down. A really great school with a very warm feel just not the right fit for us, but they definitely said at the audition (which was a private Audition of 4 with only 1 British girl)  that there were about 4 places allocated to Internationals in the 1st year.

• Like 1

macnatt, are you not n in the EU? It changes the rules for funding if you are... I'm quite sure you know that but just in case, I thought I'd let you know...

• Like 1

Guest Autumn days

I understood that places were offerd on talent not nationality. I am fairly sure that here are a large number of overseas students in the current first year.

• Like 1

You never know Sballerina... And thank you everyone for your wishes. She feels truly lucky and can't wait to get there. I feel dd will be in very good hands having been to the school with her on audition day and met some of the staff.

• Like 1

Many congratulations to your DD Osmum !

It's so uplifting to hear the lovely news of dreams comming true - every bit of good news helps to offset the feeling that the odds are long and stacked against our precious DC's from living their dreams ! ????

• Like 4

• 1 month later...