Treats for the Blues!

LinMM

One of life's little pleasures is taking Chunkydog for a walk (as long as the wather isn't as bad as it is at the moment!).

I always find myself at peace with the world if I go to a WWT Centre (we don't live too far from Martin Mere) or the Winter Gardens in Sunderland.

• Like 2

I was the same Fiz skinny as a rake until I got to 16. My mum got fed up with comments from relatives about how thin I was!! After 16 started to put on a bit which got much worse in the three years I was at college but then lost it again when started up ballet again when I was 23. I was never as skinny as a child from 20's onwards. My worst weight went on after the menopause for me so during my fifties and I ended up at 86kg!!!

However now down to 69kg which has taken three years......am nearly at target weight of 66kg but do you think I can lose this last half a stone!! Been the same weight for about six months now but am determined to make and then maintain around 66kg......which is just under 10 and a half stone I think.