RBS SS application form?

thewayforward

Hello,

The form on the website is the one.   It is the same form for Upper School/SA/MA/Lower school.

And... just a bit of advice, do the joint audition for Lower School and SA, if auditioning, as it is much nicer than the stand alone SA audition.

The joint is a Sunday, four person panel, with a lot more buzz.

The SA audition on its own is a two person panel, very low key, Tuesday night, where they were almost waiting for us to leave after to close up. 

Can somebody confirm that I am reading the website correctly, my dd would like to audition for MA classes in Newcastle but there is no audition dates for Newcastle so that means she would have to audition at a different location for a place at Newcastle?

• 2 weeks later...

guys im a little confused..DD wants to audition for Senior associates and possibly lower school as she will be 14 next year so going into year 10..do RBS not offer one audition for this ? i can see you can audition for SS and US on the one day but not SS and LS..would this mean she would have 2 auditions ?? one for SS and one for LS ? As in Birmingham they are on 2 seperate days ...also is this seen as a negative by RBS if you only apply for senior associates ?? do you think the children who go the finals and are not offered a full time place at WL are then more likely then to be a offered and SA place ? any advice welcome thanks 

My DD is the same age.I emailed re this - they I think would only have one audition and was advised for SA / year 10 that she should do the senior photos.Still not sure which day they would be allocated.

The SA and lower school audition are one joint audition, with a final for lower school if selected. however, there is also an audition for SAs only. the joint is on a Sunday, with four person panel and the SA only is a Tuesday evening with a two person panel. the SA only is very low key and would not recommend it.

Balletmadmom what you are saying applies to London only - the audition set up is different for the different venues.In Birmingham and Manchester the SA audition is on the same day as the Upper School audition whereas the Lower school audition is linked with the MA audition