Thank you to the moderators!!

Belljul

Just felt the need to say a random but huge thank you to our moderator team. You all do such a great job and give up your time to keep this forum running smoothly. Sometimes your job is difficult but I for one appreciate the effort you make to be balanced and respectful and uphold the fair policies of balletcoforum. Some of us only dip into "doing dance" but there is a huge amount of other activity going on in the other forums and reading everthing must take some doing. Thank you!

• Like 38

without the moderators this forum couldn't exist as the respectful, supportive, knowledgable and SAFE place that is a lifeline for people like me who have no background in ballet and have been unexpectedly hurled into this strange world by our children's passion... it feels like a lifeline. I for one am immensely grateful :)

• Like 6

Gosh....I'm feeling all warm and fuzzy now :)

I've got to add my appreciation of you all too - the forum uniquely brings together knowledge, experience and huge support which is so valuable to us all.

(Plus, I've even ventured into a couple of the other forums now too!  :D )

• Like 3

And a huge thank you from me too. You moderators do a fantastic unpaid job. You keep this forum friendly and civil even when emotions run high. A big thank you also to Bruce who still occasionally pops up, he was the original moderator.

• Like 4

Thanks from me too. I remember how miserable I was when the old Ballet.co closed down. I tried a couple of other forums, and nice though they were, they just didn't quite match up the balletco, so I was thrilled when this forum was started. It's well and truly lived up to my expectations, so thank you to all those who put in so much effort to make such a great forum. Nowhere is perfect and every forum has it's occasional disagreements, but I do think that this is the best run, friendliest and most informative forum that I have ever used. The willingness to share information and experience, and the genuine empathy shown for other people and their DCs is something to be valued greatly.

• Like 3

I agree with what Pups-mum has just said.When the old Ballet.co forum closed I was so miserable and like a lost soul. Thank you,wonderful Moderators for being as dedicated and committed as you are to ensure we all have this wonderful place to come together.

• Like 2