HELP - SWAN LAKE

BalletBloch

On itunes (or Amazon for non-apple mp3) you should be able to download and buy a version which is faster. I have several Tchaikovsky recordings conducted by Valery Gergiev which sound as if he's racing home for dinner! :-)

• Like 1

On itunes (or Amazon for non-apple mp3) you should be able to download and buy a version which is faster. I have several Tchaikovsky recordings conducted by Valery Gergiev which sound as if he's racing home for dinner! :-)

Most things Gergiev conducts do :).  I seem to remember he manages to fit the whole of The Nutcracker on one CD, which nobody else seems to be able to manage.

• Like 3

I know what you mean tulip, I think it may be her upper body I don't like, her hands seem quite angular and her jumps laboured, but that could be due to the slow music...but hey if I could be half that good i'd be over the moon!

Ballet bloch I got the music on iTunes a couple of weeks ago as we had no cd and needed Act 2 big swans immediately and I downloaded it for 79p! Saved lots of humming from our teacher :D

Sx

• Like 1