Love Tomorrow

This 80 min feature film, starring Cindy Jourdain (ex RB and ENB) and Arionel Vargas (ENB), is showing as part of the Rain Dance Film Festival at the Apollo Cinema, Lower Regent Street, London. The published times are: Thursday 04 October at 8.30pm (which clashes with both the Ballet Association meeting with Laura Morera and Ricardo Cervera and the ENB Sleeping Beauty MasterClass) and Saturday 06 October at 12.30pm.

• Like 1

Thursday 04 October at 8.30pm (which clashes with both the Ballet Association meeting with Laura Morera and Ricardo Cervera and the ENB Sleeping Beauty MasterClass)

You mean there's *another* clash between Ballet Association and ENB events? Maybe they need to start talking to each other, because they're only harming their attendances this way. (I know which one I shall be going to)

• 2 weeks later...

it should be added that the ENB MasterClass with David Wall and Alfreda Thorogood [featuring Erina Takahashi, Esteban Berlanga, James Streeter (an amazing Carabosse), Alison MacWhinney (who is to dance Lilac Fairy), and Nathan Young (who is learning the Bluebird)] was terrific. Full of insights and recollections from working with Kenneth MacMillan whose production of Sleeping Beauty this is. A real encouragement to book for performances in the regions as well as London if ever there was one.

I thoroughly enjoyed Love Tomorrow. Beautiful, moving and natural performances by Cindy Jourdain and Arional Vargas - and the many supporting performers. Covers a 24hr period in about 45 locations around London. Excellent score. A great production superbly directed.

***** Five stars

• Like 1

I hope this will get a general release; the film sounds as though it is a total delight.

Is the masterclass available to view on line? If not, it is unlikely to tempt regional types who didn't have an opportunity to see it! Fortunately, I didn't need tempting to book for a couple of performances in Liverpool.

• 11 months later...

According to an e-mail from Sadlers Wells this film, starring Cindy Jourdain (ex ENB and RB) and Arionel Vargas (ENB), will have its premiere at SW on 5th November and will be in cinemas from 8th November. Good news!

Thank you, capybara.  I've merged this with an existing thread on the same topic.

• Like 1

According to an e-mail from Sadlers Wells this film, starring Cindy Jourdain (ex ENB and RB) and Arionel Vargas (ENB), will have its premiere at SW on 5th November and will be in cinemas from 8th November. Good news!

How can it be a premiere if it was shown at the Raindance Festival last year?  Bizarre!

• Like 1