MDS Awards

ZooZoo

The MDS awards link at the RB School website just has blank figures where it lists parental contributions.  Is this a Bad Sign?  They are not fiddling around with these are they?  If so, we shan't even bother to audition as we won't afford £32k/year.....:((

The MDS awards link at the RB School website just has blank figures where it lists parental contributions.  Is this a Bad Sign?  They are not fiddling around with these are they? 

Ever since they changed the DaDa's last year, I can't help wondering if they might do something to MDS as well... :blink:

RBS offer MDS to every child who gains a place. There is the sliding scale obviously and it's all means tested. My sons old JA teacher also told me there are many sponsorships in place for those who still can't afford to pay the fees after the MDS is in place. If RB want you they do their best to help you.

My DS got to finals at RB and is now at Elmhurst, but we didn't know how much we had to contribute until the end of July this year. Although we had a ball park figure based on info the school gave us before he did his final audition. I think the info is still on Elmhurst website. There are also very good companies that you can set up payment plans with to pay the school fees monthly, which we have done.

I know the financial side is a massive massive part of the process, but please don't let it stop you from auditioning anywhere. It's a long process to go through and it's better to let her audition than wonder what would have been. I hope this helps! Good luck!

• Like 2