Ballet Lookalikes

Bit of an odd topic, and it may just be me (!) but lately I've been struck by several ballet lookalikes. I'm watching "Spartacus" at the moment and couldn't think who the young Jean Simmons reminded me of - then it struck me that she has a strong resemblance to Tamara Rojo! (Or vice versa).....

Watching "Senna" again this week, I thought of Gary Avis who reminds me of a more handsome young Alain Prost.

Anyone else found any ballet lookalikes? Or is it just me. :-D

• Like 2

Just being trying to find the Wayne Eagling lookalike's name....he was with the Bolshoi and its Semyon Chudin

Particularly in profile and the hair was similar to Wayne's when he was a young dancer with RB.

Ooh yes! I see where you're coming from with that one.

This is a fun topic!

I agree about Jean Simmons and Tamara Rojo, OTOH my son insists that Tamara and Audrey Hepburn look like identical twins.

I see a resemblance between Aurelie Dupont and Mariel Hemingway (as she was in "Manhattan"). 

David Hallberg reminds me a lot of Erik Bruhn.

• Like 2

OTOH my son insists that Tamara and Audrey Hepburn look like identical twins.

That might explain why my DS is obsessed with Audrey Hepburn. His most favourite dancer is Tamara and his room is filled with pictures of Audrey.  He tried to take them with him to Poland but they didn't fit in the suitcase.

• Like 1