Tring Park audition dates 2013/14

dramascientist

Hi, I spoke to Tring about Audition dates, because I'm taking DD to the Open Day this Friday (4th October) and didn't want to have to go 2 days running with the first audition date for tomorrow.  I was told that there will be more dates going up so don't worry about trying to rush into one of the two October dates.  My DD couldn't do the 15th either as she's on a school trip that week so I was just advised to put a sticky note on the audition form so they can allocate a later date for us. :)

thank you dtadmin this is good news  :)

• Like 1

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We took DD to an Open Day at Tring today - and we were really impressed - from the welcome on arrival, to the delightful sixth formers who gave us our tour, the Head, Deputy Head and Head Girl & Boy talks right through to the 45 minute show that showcased some talented children across Dance, MT and Music.  An excellent insight into what the school can offer

• Like 4

DD and I really enjoyed today too and loved Tring Park School. I felt the strongest areas were the musical theatre, jazz and drama - the two doing those scenes on the bench were incredible. Lovely staff and students, with excellent facilities. The atmosphere was relaxed and friendly and I did feel DD would be safe and happy staying there. Great start to the open day/audition process for us  :)

• Like 5

My dd just started at Tring in lower sixth form...she loves it and I do feel she is safe there. Pastoral care and the dance training is excellant. She helped take tours yesterday and really enjoyed showing possible students and parents around!

• Like 6

I agree with what Livingonaprayer said. My dd is in lower sixth at Tring as well and the pastoral care is excellent. Pleased some of you forum members enjoyed the open day on Friday. My dd too was one of the students showing prospective students around & she loved meeting you.

• Like 6

Hi all

My dd auditioned for tring on 3rd October 13 she had to do solo and for some reason the music didn't work but she carried on without it hopefully she be ok......has anyone heard any news yet who went on that day???? Tell me does anyone knw do they only get ref from current school if they get a place???? Xx

Hi all

My dd auditioned for tring on 3rd October 13 she had to do solo and for some reason the music didn't work but she carried on without it hopefully she be ok......has anyone heard any news yet who went on that day???? Tell me does anyone knw do they only get ref from current school if they get a place???? Xx

I'd like to think that would go in her favour, good luck to her Tring is such a lovely place.  Did she know who was on the panel?  :)

Hi

Unfortunately she didn't know them it was 2 women and a man she said. She believes it went well but you never know she was lucky to be 2nd on list and right in front during the classes. But only concern is she not naturally flexible so she an inch off doing box splits not for the want of trying.....xxx