Leotards for auditions

Jazzpaws

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One of our local dance schools has a white Leo with pink belt as their uniform for certain grades - I was a bit dubious at first, but with frontlining and the belt if looks pretty - And now I understand the school may be going for the RBS JA look, it makes sense lol

Let her dance in what she feels comfortable and therefore confident in :)

Sx

just ballet,

i will be placing a order tomorrow for a few bits.I really like the degas leo and want it in black and white,can you get a white one for me?i looked on your website but only a few colours available.Its for a child 10 years old.

When you see the order from Turkey you will know its from me xxx

Oh, just tried to go into the website but its not letting me!hope theres no problem?will try tomorrow.

Hi TMT

The Degas are available in white :) We have the 9501 and 9502 in stock in a size12A - depending on her size, these may fit - or we can order the 10A for you.

Not sure why the website wouldn't let you on - no known issues with it that I've been informed of! You can email me directly at sales@justballet.co.uk.

The next Degas order is going over to France tomorrow (Wednesday 2nd) so let me know if you need anything added. Delivery is currently 3-4 weeks - but if anything is urgent, let me know as they are usually very accommodating.

Best wishes

Sheila x

• Like 1

Hi Sheila, my daughter is looking at the Degas website. The leotard my daughter is looking at says medium straps, but it comes in the other straps? Are the other shoulder straps thin ones. I know this sounds stupid but I hope you know what I mean. She is going to phone me back withe the code and colour so don't know if we will make it for your order.