Leotards for auditions

Jazzpaws

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep!  We went for the light turquoise :)  DD doesn't know I actually added it to the order (I told her it was too expensive) so so she thinks she's just getting the light blue and burgundy ones.  But she was oooing and ahhhing over it and she's going to be a very happy bunny when it arrives :)

• Like 2

Yep!  We went for the light turquoise :)  DD doesn't know I actually added it to the order (I told her it was too expensive) so so she thinks she's just getting the light blue and burgundy ones.  But she was oooing and ahhhing over it and she's going to be a very happy bunny when it arrives :)

I love this one.  We have gone for wearmoi titania shame we didn't see this first as it is sooo pretty!

• Like 1

Just ballet - it was ordered through you ... I would'nt go anywhere else! :) dtadmin, it's 6th form :( - never experienced this before so this forum is invaluable and left up on my desktop 24/7!!

I know what you mean - I work from home and I leave the forum open on my desktop too :)  Exciting but scary times ahead.  Good luck to your DD x

• Like 1

Oh! I think I've put a name to a Balletco face!

It does confuse me so, but I guess I have twice as many friends this way - as I have all my balletco friends and then I have our lovely customers with proper names :)

Pleas forgive me if I don't put 2 and 2 together and connect the two!

Sx

• Like 2

Oh! I think I've put a name to a Balletco face!

It does confuse me so, but I guess I have twice as many friends this way - as I have all my balletco friends and then I have our lovely customers with proper names :)

Pleas forgive me if I don't put 2 and 2 together and connect the two!

Sx

How funny!  I guess it must be confusing sometimes...

Don't know if we're allowed to post photos but had some fun with DD this afternoon taking some cute little snaps in her new leotard....am I allowed to post mods? :)

Same here :content unavailable.

I'm still a bit of a novice with Facebook but I think you can't see someone else's content unless they've invited you to be a friend etc!

I may be wrong about this though.

Am not sure how some videos have got posted here if they are personal or whether they were sent to YouTube first and then a link from there!

• Like 1

However on another thread here Ive just managed to "copy" a piccie that was on my home page (about dogs) I just pressed on the photo and then chose copy and the link came up which then shows the piccie I wanted.

I think the first link I did was a twitter link though don't do twitter!!

Folks, I have resurrected this thread: http://www.balletcoforum.com/index.php?/topic/780-leotard-sizing-questions/ and have asked in there how Degas leos compare in sizing with other brands - can anyone who has bought a Degas one from Just Ballet help? If you wouldn't mind answering in the other thread so that all leotard size queries are in one place, that would be great. :-)

• Like 1

I understand that Royal Ballet School Junior Associates often wear their JA leotards (white) for auditions - happy to be corrected if I'm wrong! - so your DD probably wouldn't be the only one in a white leotard, toomuchtalent. Presumably it would be a different style of leotard from the JA one.