Tring Park's Classical Ballet Academy

balletmum20

Balletmum20

The first class is ballet then they move on to pointe/body conditioning.  Class size varies and I'm sure they will be different from last year. 

Tea/coffee and biscuits are available if waiting around.  If not the area is lovely to explore with lots of walks - across to the park, down the canal or over the downs. 

Good luck to all new starters, the teaching is great and studios first class, I'm sure you'll all enjoy. 

• Like 1

Hi Balletmum20

I think it depends on what group you are depending on which order - but my dd is in group 3 and will have coaching followed by a break then they go into their ballet lesson I think last term in group 2 there was roughly about 15 in her class, she loves her classes there and has made lots of friends

Good luck to everyone new & old :)

• Like 1

Who takes the classes is it Mary Schon?  DD auditioned two years ago but didn't get in. :mellow:     DD was very disappointed at the time but to be honest looking at where she is now I'm not surprised as she has come on leaps and bounds since going to Midland Theatre Ballet and RAD Associates.  These extra commitments are exhausting but it does make a huge difference as they have to dance at the top of their game all the time.   :)

• Like 1