La Scala Ballet tour to Japan

The tour runs 4-24 Sept

Teatro alla Scala Orchestra and Chorus

Falstaff

Sep. 2013:  4, 6, 8, 12, 14

Open raquodown.pngConductor Daniel Harding   Teatro alla Scala Orchestra Sep. 2013:  5 Open raquodown.pngOrchestra, Chorus and Corps de Ballet of the Teatro alla Scala   Rigoletto Sep. 2013:  9, 11, 13, 15 Open raquodown.pngConductor Gustavo Dudamel   Teatro alla Scala Orchestra Sep. 2013:  16
Open raquodown.pngTeatro alla Scala Orchestra and Chorus Aida Sep. 2013:  19, 24   Open raquodown.pngTeatro alla Scala Corps de Ballet (Tokyo) Romeo and Juliet Sep. 2013:  20, 21 (2 perf.), 22, 23

Open raquodown.pngTeatro alla Scala Orchestra and Chorus Choral Symphony Concert Sep. 2013:  20

Does anyone have details (or know where I can find) of la Scala's coming tour to Japan?  Their website seems to die at the end of this month!!

I don't think it's dying: La Scala web site has the plan for the rest of this season (including September Japan tour for opera and ballet and cast) and the next one.

If I remember well they are dancing Romeo and Juliet in Tokyo: Cojocaru Vogel on 20 and 22 and Osipova Vasiliev on 21 and 23.