The Dream by the Royal Ballet

It was broadcast live to big screens as part of a triple bill some years ago, so presumably is knocking around the ROH somewhere, but I doubt it'd be released.  The ABT, unfortunately, is the only one in existence, unless the (black and white?) recording of Kumakawa and Benjamin, I think it was, I think to a piano score, is still out there.  I seem to remember it was supposedly intended for sale to teachers only.

I saw the Dowell-Park one last month when it was broadcast on Sky Arte. Other than the ABT version, there are snippets on YouTube of Ashton rehearsing the final Oberon-Titania pdd with Dowell and Sibley which you might find interesting, loveclassics. Alessandra Ferri is awfully good, but Sibley has a quality which Ferri doesn't. 

Who was in the live ROH broadcast? Cojocaru? Now that she's no longer at ROH my next person on the wishlist for Titania would be Sarah Lamb. She looks the part, IMO.

Edited by afds

Hard to complain about either Herman Cornejo as Puck or Alessandra Ferri as Titania in the ABT DVD though...

Oh, I wasn't ;)

Although:

Alessandra Ferri is awfully good, but Sibley has a quality which Ferri doesn't. 

Who was in the live ROH broadcast? Cojocaru?

My guess is probably, but since, unusually on live broadcast nights, I was in the ROH at the time, it doesn't stand out as much in the memory as if I'd been watching it in Trafalgar Square.