Master Ballet Calendar 2013-14, Europe and North America

We echo all the bravos and kudos for your amazing effort!!  Quick question:  Does pressing the "Print" icon on your schedules result in an Excel spreadsheet document with the wonderful information you've compiled?

We echo all the bravos and kudos for your amazing effort!!  Quick question:  Does pressing the "Print" icon on your schedules result in an Excel spreadsheet document with the wonderful information you've compiled?

Thank you MrZee. In response to your question, do you mean the printer icon down at the bottom of the page where the "share on facebook, etc." buttons are? All that happens with that is that it prints out a screen grab of the page you have up. It doesn't print the whole spreadsheet (which is enormous, so I wouldn't recommend doing it).

You can highlight a section of the spreadsheet using Shift-arrow keys, then ctrl-P (click "selection"), but some of the last column including the rep will be cut off.

I see that I have the same version of Chrome as GTL, but still no go this morning.  Ah well.

When the Forum started and we kept a simplified daily Links listing going in the transition from ballet.co, I remember toying with the idea that we might create a calendar of planned openings so that we might know what to be looking for as the days passed, and that was only for those countries from which one would expect English-language reviews.  I quickly decided that this would mean rather more work than I was ready for, and Katherine's listings roam far beyond those boundaries!!

• Like 1

Not to go on about how much work this is, I have to say I find it inordinately frustrating how many ballet companies have websites that are hard to navigate to find this information. It is amazing how many clicks you have to go through to get all the information: day, date, time, theatre, rep, choreographer/version, without even getting into the casting. Then there are the ones, like Scottish Ballet, who give you only a vague "May 22-26" until the tickets actually are available on sale.

Grumble over.