London RBS SA uniform

Jazzpaws

DD is starting SA2 in September and I am looking at the uniform list. It does say the black leotard is optional and I am wondering what the others wear (DD has plenty of black leotards). Also is the waist elastic, the one that sometimes comes with leotards comes, about 1/2" wide ?

Does anyone have the zip up sweatshirt or track suit bottoms because any advise on the fit would be great - DD is ultra skinny but has really long arms and legs x

I'm sure your dd will have a suitable leotard in her collection. She just needs a plain black nothing fancy one.

She does indeed and to be honest I would rather let her choose another black one, than just buy from the order list without even seeing a picture x

If the leotard they suggest is still from Express Dance Supplies, then it is really thin and doesn't even have any bra lining either. When my dd first started SA1s, we immediately ordered the recommended leotard, but she soon ended up wearing her Danseez or Capezio one instead!

• Like 1

We are waiting to try on someone else's trousers in Sept before buying as my DD also has really long, thin legs but a tiny waist We got the 14/15 sweatshirt as the lady said the Ladies Small was shorter and more fitted and the teen size was actually bigger (though she might want to layer up under it as the weather gets colder). We bought the leotard too as she needed a new one and I wanted to keep one specifically for SA so we aren't panicking on a Friday evening for a clean one! It's a nice fit but thinnish cotton so not sure what it will look like once it's been washed a few times. The belt is black and quite thin. We just need some new soft blocks and will then be sorted!

If the leotard they suggest is still from Express Dance Supplies, then it is really thin and doesn't even have any bra lining either. When my dd first started SA1s, we immediately ordered the recommended leotard, but she soon ended up wearing her Danseez or Capezio one instead!

Thanks for that - think  she can use  other leotards for the moment and dig out the black elastic belt that came with the Frees RAD leotard x

I phoned up about the track suit bottoms as my daughter has 32 inch legs. They informed me the girls wouldn't be long enough and the boys would be long enough but way to wide.

Yikes - DD's inside leg is 34" -  think I'll leave that for the moment !!