Elmhurst SS next Sunday

afab

Mine's in F. I had a text this morning saying that she aches all over but no blisters yet...

Not surprised she aches, since she's gone from several hours' dancing a day during term-time to nothing at all for the first few weeks of the holiday - I think it's just dawned on her why I kept nagging about practising at home!

I'm not sure what I will wear. Maybe all in black with short trousers... I'm on the cuddly side, dark shoulder length hair with some grey and I will be accompanied by my husband and my 2 other daughters (11 and 15)! Come say hello too!

PS I always a pair of glasses on my head...

Edited by afab
  • Like 2

Although I won't be there, could I (facetiously) suggest that PINK nailvarnish should be worn on your left thumbnail only, and blue nailvarnish on your left index fingernail?  Then there would be no doubt.  Those of you in trousers should also have your left trouser leg rolled up!

Anyway I hope you all meet up and have a wonderful time!

• Like 3

Yes the end of summer school show was very impressive and illustrated the hard work and commitment of all involved. A wonderful opportunity to train with excellent teachers and other dancers in a personable and supportive environment. Such a treat for the dancers to be working closely with the BRB company dancers.

Looking forward to next year.

Yesterday's sharing of work was superb. How they learnt so much in such a short time was incredible. My daughter said this year was better than last .... If that's possible! Thanks go to ALL the staff of Elmhurst and Birmingham Ballet who gave everyone such a fantastic week. Well done to all who performed yesterday - I wanted to watch it again!

• Like 2

I know! Dd said she saw you! We made it with minutes to spare due to traffic and i had to leave pronto as a had double parked someone!

The girls had fun for sure. I have seen some great pics!

Bring on sept 3rd!

• Like 1