Auditions especially Elmhurst and White Lodge

ZooZoo

Hi all

My son will probably audition for these two for Sept 2014 entry.  Does anyone know if the auditions clashed with February half term this year?  I am thinking of booking a holiday in Feb 2014 half term but it would be a disaster if this then clashed with an audition.  I know I could/should wait until Sept when the dates come out but just wondered if anyone remembered whether there was a clash this year?

Thank you!

On the two occasions we have previously auditioned for white lodge the finals both fell in feb half term week. Elmhurst prelims are usually nov-jan, with finals usually around first week March. As said above though, folks have different half term breaks. At least I've never known white lodge and elmhurst finals to clash.

I'm afraid the dates for White Lodge finals were not confirmed until after the prelim auditions in Jan. Our JA teacher knew the possible dates but could not confirm which dates were for girls and which for boys until we received our yes/no letters. We did Tring and WL finals back to back and then a week later Elmhurst. Neither audition fell in our half term. Elmhurst do publish their finals dates on the website, so that may be worth a look. Good luck. ????

• 1 month later...