Audition days

Jaylou62

Does anyone know what day of the week auditions are held at the following schools - ENBS, Central, Rambert, Elmhurst, Scotland Conservatoire?

Dd has a ballet show in May with rehearsals taking place from February, so am hoping that the days won't clash :(

Royal Conservatoire of Scotland audition for this year was on a Friday in Feb for my dd, and final audition was on a Thursday in March - but they have several sessions and you could probably re arrange if not convenient.

Rambert auditions started at end of Feb, everything on one day, and my dd was given a Monday - again, sure they could offer one of their alternative audition dates if not convenient.

• Like 1

ENBS, Elmhurst and Central generally start their auditions before Christmas with finals being in March so you should be able to get prelims out of the way before rehearsals start. ENBS and Central are on a weekend I think and Central you could tick on the application form which date you preferred.

• Like 1

ENB were on a Sat (you had a choice of a Jan or Feb date) then Finals were on a Fri & Sat in March. Central were on Sun (choice of Dec or Feb) then Finals on a Sat or Sun in March, Rambert were all on a Mon as far as I'm aware (just the one day), Elmhurst there were a choice of 4 different dates (all weekdays) between Nov to Jan. Finals on a Thursday in March. I don't know Royal Conservatoire as dd didn't audition for that one. Hope this helps.

Thanks for all the replies - great help :) Looks like the show will be possible. Jazzpaws, we might meet at auditions. I'm not looking forward to it as we have 2 dds auditioning for the same year, with 1 for ballet and 1 for musical theatre (very expensive me thinks, not to mention the stress of it all). Thank goodness for this forum!

• Like 1