Karen

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Good Luck to everyone attending the Funding Audition tomorrow.

After much consideration and discussion we declined our place, having accepted a place at Tring for DD, so we won't be there but we'll be thinking of you all tomorrow and hope you have a lovely and successful day. x

• Like 4

2 years ago, it was Easter Saturday, ages to wait and after school had broken up. Don't think there's a pattern, so hope it's not too long for you (although I know tomorrow is too long when you just want to know!!)

• Like 1

Hi. I got our letter this morning my dd is also on the reserve list for a mda award. Ebony on my letter it's under the dear mr and mrs bit. Just mentions the successful candidates have till the 8th of April to accept. Hope this helps. X They both did very well for getting this far which means they are at the standard for a vocational school.

i know curious, mine says that too. nightmare waiting to find out if ppl actually do turn down places. im almost regretting allowing her to audition as its a huge roller coaster of emotions that none of us were at all prepared for!