Precision School of Ballet - Junior and Senior Dance Summer School £60

precisionschool

Precision School of Ballet has only 5 spaces for the junior summer school and 5 places for the senior summer school:

the Junior summer school is for ages between 5 - 10 years of age. We have west end jazz dancer coming in to teach some basic jazz sequences. there are character dances and daily ballet classes with stretching and strengthening to provide a holistic dance training to amateur and professional students. For parents we have an aveda hairdresser coming in to teach parents how to style hair in 3 classical styles. The hours of study are 12 - 3pm monday to friday 5th August - 9th August.

the Senior Summer School includes: Pas de deux with a male guest teacher from Birmingham Royal Ballet, Jazz class with a west end Jazz dancer, daily ballet classes, Pilates, hair maintenence with an aveda hairdresser for you to style them on yourself. other classes include contemporary and choreography. there is a performance day on the friday 9th August for friends and family to come and watch. hours include 3 - 6pm monday 5th august - 9th August. ages 11 - adult.

the cost of both of these courses is just £60 for the week!! places limited to 10 places per course in order to give valuable teaching and correction.

contact michelle for an application form or for the weeks timetable... places going quickly

precisionschool@Aol.com

www.precisionschoolofballet.com

Looks like they are London based.

The adult classes look worth investigating especially the RAD intermediate class. There is also an Improvers class. Both held near Stockwell tube which is on Victoria and Northern line.

Young people in the London Area who haven't got a summer school place yet might find this quite enticing and it is very reasonably priced.....definitely worth investigating.

I am doing Chelsea ballet summer school the same week as this but as it says the senior school is 11- adult......presumably adults can attend too? So not this year but would be interested if not already booked on a course.

Hi Ladies,

thank you for your comments, yes we are based at the Lost Theatre, 208 wandsworth Road, SW8 2JU. in between the two tube stations vauxhall and stockwell stations. 

we have some incredible guest teachers coming in to teach. although i do only have a couple of spaces left now in both summer schools

the adult classes are very popular we have been at the Theatre for 2 years now and the classes are always quite popular even if you dont want to take the exams...i.e RAD Intermediate class, when you have time come and try a class!!

i wish you all the best of luck with your dancing and your summer school, have a fantastic time

michelle

• Like 1

Hi Michelle, welcome to the forum. When you have a minute, please would you mind adding your commercial details as a signature in your settings? We ask all commercial enterprises to do this in accordance with our acceptable use policy.

To add/change your signature, click the down arrow next to your username (top right hand corner of the page), choose "my settings", then on the left hand menu choose "Edit signature".

Any questions, just ask. :-)

It's nice to hear of other places you can do ballet as an adult especially following the higher grades etc like RAD Intermediate.

When I'm in that area I usually go to London Russian in Clapham but that's on a drop in basis and the problem I have for any class in London is being able to make it every week which might be a prob with the precision school RAD class for me but the Improvers class seems to be drop in so may give this a go at some point.

But others who live in London could find Precision a useful place to go for classes as I had never heard of them until they mentioned their summer school on this site......which looks good...are you going to do it JCS?

the RAD intermediate can be a drop in class for those adults who work, have a busy schedule and cannot justify termly payment. just send an email. we do break up on the 20th July but we start back on the 2nd September for RAD intermediate. 

throughout summer (from august 5th - 26th August)  we will be combining the weeks adult classes into 1 class at ballet improvers level- in the Monday slot which will be a drop in session. so if your around we would love to see you.

thanks

• Like 2