The Annual London Amateur Ballet Performance 6 July 2013

Michelle_Richer

The Annual London Amateur Ballet Performance

Saturday July 6th at 7.30pm

Lanterns Theatre, Docklands, London

The Annual LAB Performance will take place on Saturday the 6th of July at Lanterns Theatre.

After a year of hard work in the studio the company will be performing excerpts from Giselle, Raymonda and Coppelia. Come along and take a look at the amazing achievements of the UK's largest amateur ballet company as they make their stage debut! The performance begins at 7.30pm and is expected to last for approximately 90 minutes, including a 25 minute interval and a special guest performance!

Tickets for this performance are priced at £15.00 and are very limited so please follow the link below today to avoid disappointment.

Please follow this link to purchase tickets http://www.londonamateurballet.com/lab---performances.html

Michelle, there was a query about whether the link was intended for the general public, or intended for friends/family of LAB performers. It does appear to be visible to anyone viewing the LAB site so following discussions by the Committee I have reinstated it for now.

Kind regards, Annabel (Spanner)

• Like 1

Thank you, I think you will find it on Lanterns site too, that why I dropped where I did.

It may well be friends and family of dancers for the Summer Intensive performance on 2 August, I have ask that, but no response, but I guess it will be in the Info pack out on the 15th June.

Edited by Michelle_Richer