Radio - Sunday 8 January - Monica Mason & Tamara Rojo

Before the old Forum closed I think we had heard that Dame Monica Mason would be the castaway on Desert Island Discs this coming Sunday (BBC Radio 4, 1115am). I've just heard a trail announcing that Tamara Rojo will be Michael Berkeley's guest on Private Passions immediately after that at 1200 midday, on BBC Radio 3.

Wow, a ballet overdose. Sadly, I have to be somewhere else getting rid of an as yet uncollected Christmas present on Sunday morning - does anyone happen to know when the repeats are? I've rather lost track of the Radio 4 schedules recently.

This is something to look forward to in this miserable back-to-work week! That and Strictly Gershwin, which I'm seeing that afternoon means that even I might be danced out for the day.

Alison, presumably you'll be able to listen again on iplayer.

Thanks, Jane. I try to avoid iPlayer where possible because I'm on limited monthly downloads, but I'll try and find another way round it. BTW, I don't know whether there's a glitch in the software, but your post count is still showing up as 1, despite the fact that you're also showing up as having posted in the "future of the site" forum as well.

Oh, I see. I tend to listen to radio iplayer at work, so it's not my download limit I need to worry about!

Desert Island Disks is repeated on Friday 13th at 9am. I can't find a repeat listed for Private Passions, but maybe the repeat is on a day not yet covered by listings.

Oh, weird about the post count! Maybe posts in the "future of the site" section don't count towards it?